Free Live Webinars & Workshops
Thank you for checking our workshops page. At this time, we are not planning any workshops or webinars for the summer months. Be sure to visit this page again in the Fall.
Details About Our Workshops and Webinars
Here some of our Event Topic Highlights:
- How to Avoid Probate in California
- Maintaining your Estate’s Privacy
- Protecting your estate against a living probate if you become incapacitated
- Health Care Directives and HIPAA Release
- Financial Durable Power of Attorney
- Protecting your children’s inheritance in the event of divorce, lawsuits and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse remarries
- Providing for special needs children and grandchildren
- How to name the right short-term AND long-term guardians for your minor children
NOW IS THE TIME TO CONSIDER ALL OF YOUR OPTIONS. YOU HAVE WORKED HARD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BUILT.
Hear what some our previous attendees have to say about DeDe’s presentation.
Enjoyed your presentation DeDe! Learned quite a few new points. Sylvia
Very informative, clear, and concise. Best in family preparation I’ve ever heard and I work with top-rated attorneys nationwide! Andrea
This was very informative and educational. I have a better understanding of how things should be and what I need to check for my mother. Thank you., Olga
You are a very dynamic speaker. Info clear and informative., Michelle
Very informative today! Such a pleasure to be here. I am very encouraged to get our trust going. Thank you so much., Laura
Excellent presentation, easy for people to understand. Very practical approach. Martha
All workshop attendees will receive a FREE follow up Family Wealth consultation and a $250 gift certificate that they can apply towards their Estate Plan Package. Some restrictions do apply.*
What is a Family Wealth Consultation? It is the “one on one” time you have with DeDe Soto to discuss your estate planning needs in detail. DeDe will guide you through difficult decisions, make recommendations on what type of plan would work best for your situation, and offer a custom Estate Planning Package. At the end of your consult appointment, you can decide to engage or decline. No pressure, no obligation.
*Gift certificates are redeemable only on the day of the 1st Consult appointment. The amount cannot be applied towards “a la carte” services such as but not limited to Child Protection Plans, Health Directives, Trust Administration or Conservatorships.